The Hans Wegner Wishbone chair or Y chair is a high quality reproduction in the style of the original design and is a stunning, timeless classic that goes exceptionally well with all interiors. Designed in 1949, the Hans Wegner Wishbone Chair is originally inspired by Danish Merchants sitting on Chinese Ming Chairs and is most popular in living rooms, dining rooms, and as outdoor seating.
The name Hans J Wegner is only used to describe the characteristics of the goods made to the original design, and not as a trade mark.
- Solid American hardwood frame.
- Choose from Ash or Solid American walnut.
- Hand woven natural cord or Italian leather seat
- Supplied fully assembled.
- Dimensions: 73.5cm Height x 55.5cm Width x 53.5cm Depth
- Seat Height: 43 cm
- Arm Height: 70cm
Click here for designer profile
Availability: In stock (Please enquire within)