The Le Corbusier Style LC2 Grande Lounge Chair is a high quality reproduction in the style of the original design.
The LC2 Sofa by Le Corbusier remains one of the most recognized furniture designs. The LC2 was the first design in which Le Corbusier applied his vision for a visible external frame which embodied the clean minimalism and industrial rationale of the International Style.
The name Le Corbusier is only used to describe the characteristics of the goods made to the original design, and not as a trade mark.
- Upholstered in Italian leather.
- Sumptuous, full-bodied cushions.
- Polished stainless tubular steel.
- Supplied fully assembled.
- Dimensions: 70cm Height x 76cm Width x 70 cm Depth
- Seat Height: 43cm
Click here for designer profile
Availability: Pre-order (6-8 weeks)