Norwegian Sigurd Ressel designed a very neat chair called a Falcon chair in 1971. Available with or without the optional ottoman, the chair is meticulously handmade from the finest materials including heavy duty Canvas, British #304 grade Stainless Steel and PU injected 'Memory' foam with Dacron Silk ('Doll Cotton') wadding, and is upholstered in a range of full-grain Italian Aniline Leathers.
- Dimension: Choose between two chair sizes: Normal: (W) 81 x (D) 80 x (H) 102 cm. Tall :(W) 84 x (D) 83 x (H) 110 cm; (SH) 45 cm. Ottoman (W) 61.5 x (D) 60.5 x (H) 48.5 cm.
- Heavy Duty 16 oz. Waxed Cotton Canvas
- Full-Grain Italian Aniline Leather
- British #304 Grade Stainless Steel (18/10 equivalent)
- PU injected 'Memory Foam' + Dacron Silk wadding
Availability: Pre-order 6-8 weeks