The Mies Van Der Rohe Barcelona Sofa is a high quality reproduction in the style of the original design.
Created by Ludwig Mies van der Rohe for the German Pavilion at the 1929 Barcelona Exposition, the Barcelona chair features the pure compositional structure that now epitomizes Modern architecture.
The name Mies Van Der Rohe is only used to describe the characteristics of the goods made to the original design, and not as a trade mark.
- Mirror polished frame.
- Thick leather seat support straps.
- Individual patch sewn pads.
- Upholstered in full Italian leather.
- Supplied fully assembled.
- 2 seat: 80cm Height x 130cm Width x 80cm Depth
- 3 seat:80cm Height x 180cm Width x 80cm Depth
- Seat Height: 43cm
Click here for designer profile
Availability: Pre-order (6-8 weeks)